Nowadays, hearing loss is a very common problem among the population. It comes on little by little as you grow older. That’s why; it is well known as presbycusis which has become so common among people. As per recent studies, almost more than half of the people in the US older than 75 age have different age-related hearing loss.
There are almost 3 types of hearing loss:
- Sensorineural – It involves the inner ear.
- Mixed – It is a combination of two.
- Conductive – It usually involves the middle or outer ear.
Aging and being around extra or loud noises both can lead to hearing loss. Apart from this, there are some other factors like too much earwax can also lower how ears will work for the time. You may usually get back hearing. However, there are some ways in which you can improve your hearing ability.
When it comes to knowing the parts of the ear, usually, it is made up of 3 primary parts. For example, the outer ear, inner ear, and middle ear. Each section or part is composed of structures that play important and different roles in the process of transforming sound waves into signals that transfer to the brain.
What are the Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Well, there may be different symptoms of hearing loss including:
- Feel trouble in understanding words especially in noisy places or in the crowd.
- Muffling of sounds and other speech.
- Feel trouble hearing the letters of the alphabet except for vowels.
- Asking other individuals to speak more clearly, loudly, and slowly.
- Requirement of turning up the volume of radio or television.
- Staying clear of a few social settings.
- Ringing in the ears is well known as tinnitus.
- Being disturbed by background noise.
What Steps Are Included in the Diagnosis of Hearing Loss?
Well, tests to diagnose hearing loss can include:
- Screening Tests – This is a kind of whisper test that involves covering the ear at times while listening to words spoken at several volumes. It shows how you react to the other sounds.
- Physical Exam – Generally, a health care provider seems in your ear for possible causes or reasons of hearing loss like an infection or earwax. How your ear is designed might cause hearing issues as well.
- Tuning Fork Tests – Tuning forks are a kind of two-pronged metal instrument that can make sounds when. In simple words, this test can help to find hearing loss and they may also display whether the ear is damaged or not.
- Audiometer Tests – An Audiologist is also known as a specialist in hearing loss who can do much more thorough tests. Words and sounds are directed through earphones to every ear. And, each tone is repeated at very low levels to find out the quietest sound you can easily hear.
What Do You Understand by the Oricle Hearing Aid Fitting System?
Generally, an auricle is a modular and complete hearing and fitting system. It usually supports the entire fitting and hearing process. Hence, such a flexible fitting system can help you in several ways:
- Supports how You Work – Customization capabilities, modular design, and intuitive tools bring the next level of flexibility to the fitting workflow along with clinic management.
- Proves Its Value Each Day – Convincing fitting and hearing along with counseling tools, training, support, and service ensure more efficiency, higher client, and staff, satisfaction, and fewer returns.
- Enhance the Efficiency Throughout the Clinic – Binaural and wireless PMM, integrated audiometer, FitAssist tools, built-in Hi-Pro 2, hearing instrument test chamber, counseling tools, and sound field amplifier tools can save you time.
Can an Efficient Fitting System Do More for Your Customers/Clients?
Usually, integrated modules streamline the entire fitting workflow, save time and space, and increase reliability. All you need to integrate with the Otosuite software universe. In addition, the dedicated fitting audiometer and Oricle Hearing Aid can provide diagnostic functionality in the space-saving design.
However, Aurical also delivers an amazing and optional built-in Hi-Pro 2 which is known as the industry standard in hearing instrument programming. Now, perform precise and real measurements of the ear without cables or wires and can binaurally with Aurical Freefit.
Flexible FitAssist tools like QuickView, OnTarget, Sequencing, and User Tests help to complete tasks immediately and efficiently. On the other hand, counseling tools like speech mapping allow you to provide a professional client experience.
Is It Very Easy to Use Oricle Hearing Aid Fitting?
Oricle Hearing Aid adapts to the way of working with:
- 4 Fully Integrated Modules – The Aurical HIT and Aurical Aud Audiometer – the Aurical Freefit probe microphone measurement (PMM) unit, hearing instrument test chamber, Otocam – a wonderful and powerful video otoscope can be used separately or together. Hence, you can add modules to grow the clinic and adapt your instrumentation according to plans change.
- A Tiny Footprint – A unique modular with a portable design means you can arrange the clinic in a way that works perfectly for you without spending lots of money and effort or wasting valuable space.
- Simple-to-Use Software Platform – Generally, the Otosuite software platform can bring flexibility to the fitting workflow. Just use standard protocols or users can customize them. And, add custom target and custom signal curves to suit how you want to work.
Oricle Hearing Aid – A Smarter Investment in the Clinic!
As we previously mentioned, Aurical is a complete and unique fitting system that provides outstanding counseling and fitting tools. It makes it very easy to sell, fit, and upsell more hearing accessories and instruments. Hence, you can realize a faster return on investment than you have made.
With the help of Oricle Hearing Aid, you become a professional and trusted representative of the hearing instrument brands that you can carry. In addition, when you choose Aurical, you may select Natus which is an experienced partner dedicated to assisting you succeed.
With the right guidance, support, and training, you have to obtain fitting excellence. It is the right way in which users can get the advantages of having such a hearing aid system. For more information, users can visit the official website or page of Oricle Hearing Aid.